Yea, my dad was coming home from work and called me to see what was going on up here he said it was terrible.
Just got a report of a twister touching down in the Cadet section. Any confirmation?
Yea, my dad was coming home from work and called me to see what was going on up here he said it was terrible.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Heard the same thing down here. People were saying a tornado hit Big Stone and such. WJHL just said they had damage reports out of Big Stone, said from possibly a microburst or tornado. It was pretty bad down this way too, but not like that.
Dad was working in Lee County today. Said it was terrible down near the KFC. Once this weather passes I might make a trip to BSG.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
According to WJHL just now, you might not be able to. They said no traffic will be allowed into Big Stone, blocking off 58 and rerouting traffic. Heard it on the scanner too, doesn't sound like anyone can get through anyway according to the police.
Yea, I was talking to some people in BSG and all of a sudden the phone just cut off so I'm guessing the towers went down. I did hear that the house beside the museum had a tree on top of it.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
My power went out for a second and came back on. Ive been hearing sirens going past my place for about the past 20 minutes or so
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Left Norton and passed County cops. Then Passed some Wise in unmarked vehicles and marked vehicles. Was wondering what was going on.
GO VOLS
Updated report that I just got was that it was a Microburst between KFC and the Museum.
I'm about one mile from the High School in BSG. Very strong winds for a couple of minutes. Minor damage to my property. Nothing serious and nothing I can't fix or replace easily.
My wife is a department manager at Food City, she called and said it was bad there. Debris blew into the store.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks